This position is for a part-time at home transcriber.
Telenotes is a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) for sales reps. Telenotes simplifies CRM by allowing sales reps to talk, not type their data. Our transcription team transcribes the voice recorded notes into the Telenotes database.
For more information about Telenotes you can go to our website at www.telenotes.com or our YouTube channel.
- Must type 70 wpm net and complete typing test http://telenotes.TypingTestPro.com/start?test=1 your application will not be considered if you do not take this typing test, or if you type below the required wpm.
- Basic computer skills (Ability to do a screen print and email, ability to uninstall/install programs, basic troubleshooting)
- Good grammar, spelling, punctuation, proper use of different forms of a word for example there, their, they’re
- Ability to listen to a recorded message and transcribe words verbatim.
- Fast learner, great attention to detail. There is a lot of information to remember and all communication is sent out via email, text message or phone call.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible schedule.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work without distractions.
- We require that new hires be able to work 90 days before taking any leaves of absences.
- Must live in Utah. We are currently only hiring individuals that reside in Utah within a reasonable commute area from the corporate office in Murray, UT. All applicants that are selected for an in office interview will be required to come into the Telenotes office.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a High School Diploma.
- Up to 4 hrs a day.
- The transcriber position, although designed as a work from home part-time position, is not an ideal fit for individuals who already possess another full-time job due to the daily transcribing requirements of the position and irregular workflow. The necessity of an individual's full-time or part-time job schedules make it difficult for the individual holding a full-time or part-time position to meet the required daily minimum transcription seconds.
- Most transcription time would be done between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm. There are times you may have to check back throughout the day in order to meet minimums. We are transcribing same day calls, so this position is not ideal for people that are working full time, or who have a limited window of time, or set hours they can work each day, because our workload can be unpredictable.
- Minimum work hours required can change at management’s discretion at any time with or without notice depending on our workload, but job will remain part-time.
- Required to work one night shift each week, starting at 9:00 pm, 1 to 2 hrs. This is in addition to the regular required minimum.
- Noise cancelling headset
- Keyboard (Ergonomic recommended). Mouse *If using a laptop, we recommend turning off the Touch Pad and using a mouse.)
- High Speed internet
- 4G Ram
- Windows.net framework
- Media Player
- Mac computers need to run Parallels, or Boot Camp to run windows. You would also have to purchase Windows for your Mac if you don't currently have that and install it on your machine in order to be able to run our software on your computer. This would all need to be done prior to coming in for training if you are hired.
- Pay for training and the first 60 days is $10.00 per hour. After that the pay is piece rate and averages about $12.45 an hour depending on speed and quality of transcription. Average gross monthly income is $440.00.
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
- Incentive programs
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:
- Due to the limited training spots and the large amount of applicants, it may be a few months before you are contacted.
- If applicants are selected they will be contacted for a phone interview.
- If applicants are selected they will be contacted for an in person interview.
- If hired employees would be required to come into the office the Wednesday before training to bring in identification, which only takes about 10 min.
- All training is done from home. The first week of training is done Monday through Friday from approximately 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Employees would need to plan on not having any distractions during training (children, other family members, pets, etc.)